2. Shepherds in Palestine 1912.
3. Palestinian women grinding coffee beans 1905. Image digitally enhanced.
Read More: Palestine confirms 258 more cases of COVID-19
4. Jews at the Wailing Wall during the Ottoman period, circa 1900-1920.
5. Bedouin woman in Jerusalem circa 1898-1914. Image digitally retouched.
Read More: Palestine Could End in 8 Days
6. Church of the Holy Sculpture festival, Palestine, 1890.
7. Palestinian farmers, 1912.
8. Bab an-Nabi Dawud, one of the eight gates of Old Jerusalem, circa 1898-1914.
9. Coffee house in Palestine, circa 1900.
10. Safed, 1908.
11. Friday prayer, al-Aqsa, Jerusalem, 1920.
12. Indian Bikaner Camel Corps, El Arish 1918.
13. The Ottoman Mayor of Jerusalem Hussein Effendi el Husseini meeting with Sergts. Sedgwick and Hurcomb of the 2/19th Battalion, London Regiment, under the white flag of surrender, Dec. 9th at 8 a.m., 1917. Image digitally retouched.
Source : Sacred FootSteps