Jan 29 2018
Israeli occupation forces have killed three Palestinian boys, abducted 52 others since during January, 2018, official Palestinian sources said on Monday.
In a statement, the Palestinian Authority ministry of information accused Israeli occupation authorities of “escalating assaults against Palestinian children.”
The statement pointed out that the Israeli attacks had sharply risen since December’s decision by US President Donald Trump to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Last year, 17 Palestinian minors were killed and 1,620 others arrested by Israeli forces across the Palestinian lands, the ministry said.
According to the statement, a total of 350 children are still languishing in Israeli prisons.
The Palestinian territories have remained tense since Trump’s decision, which has triggered a worldwide outcry and protests in several countries.
Join To Get latest agency articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: