Jan 11 2018
Israeli occupation forces killed on Thursday evening two Palestinians in occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip, Palestinian ministry of health said.
Spokesman of the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza Ashraf al-Qidra said that four Palestinians were admitted to hospitals in Gaza, including one dead, one in critical condition and two with light wounds.
Eyewitnesses said that an Israeli tank opened fire at about 10 to 15 Palestinian boys to the east of Al-Burij Refugee Camp and caused the casualties.
Meanwhile, the Palestinian ministry of health announced in a statement that the Israeli occupation forces opened fire at a number of Palestinian boys in the village of Iraq Burin in the West Bank city of Nablus.
One of the boys, the ministry of health said, was wounded with a live bullet in the head and he was announced dead after he had been admitted to the hospital.
The ministry identified the boy in Gaza as Amir abu-Msa’ed,16, and the boy in Nablus as Ali Qino, 17.
© Copyright 2017 - Days of Palestine
Join To Get latest agency articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: